Marquee

ബ്ലോഗില്‍ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കാനുള്ള പഠനവിഭവങ്ങളും ചോദ്യപേപ്പറുകളും hsmalayalamresources@gmail.com എന്ന വിലാസത്തില്‍ അയച്ചുതരൂ... ......

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

അജഗജാന്തരം Video

പാഠങ്ങള്‍ പടവുകള്‍ - വിക്ടേര്‍സ് ചാനലിലെ വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ പരിപാടിയില്‍ അജഗജാന്തരം എന്ന പാഠഭാഗത്തെ അധികരിച്ചുള്ള ഭാഗം

2 comments:

  1. urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com
    Watsap: +91 8754313748

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank an awesome medical doctor in the person of Dr Collins who has made my family and i proud in trust and urgency, he bought off one of my kidneys for his patient with awesome amount of money in dollars, i came across his email address on the internet as gw482053@gmail.com published by one Michel and Lopez thanking him and telling the world on how he came to their rescue financially as a result of buying their kidneys without stress, i quickly applied via the email and i was given all the attentions i needed by Doctor in less than a week i met all the requirements, and my half money worth $400,000 USD was like a dream when it came into my bank account before the transplant, after donation the rest was paid cash $400,000 USD at the hospitia point making $800,000 together they paid to does who find it difficult to fine the right doctor donate i urge you to contact on Dr. Collins via; gw482053@gmail.com for your financial awesomeness to come through like mine few months ago. I promised to do this when i eventually scale through. i paid for everything with faith and dint complain just to make my aims and goals come true today i am the most happiest woman today I don’t know why I am posting this here, I just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. has really changed my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address:jm0525180@gmail.com Best Regard Best Regard.

    ReplyDelete

എന്റെ ഭാഷ - പഠനക്കുറിപ്പുകൾ

  10 ാം   ക്ലാസ്സ് അടിസ്ഥാനപാഠാവലിയിലെ എന്റെ ഭാഷ  എന്ന പാഠത്തിന്റെ  പഠനക്കുറിപ്പുകൾ എന്റെ ഭാഷ  ചോദ്യോത്തരങ്ങൾ -   തന്മ, മലയാളം അധ്യാപകക്കൂട്...